Restored Bungalows in authentic Aegean-style architecture with minimalist decor.
Year Built: 1910Year Renovated: 1995Check in Time: 2:00 PMCheck out Time: 12:00 PMTotal Number of Rooms: 20
Rates: $569-$2,327Commissions: Room Only 10.0%
GDS Hotel Reservation Codes
Amadeus GDS: ON JTRPERGalileo/Apollo GDS: ON 07261Sabre GDS: ON 140877WorldSpan GDS: ON JTRERReps: Classic Vacations, Traveline Inc, Vacation Home Rentals, Worldwide
Perivolas Traditional Houses Location & Neighborhood
10 kilometers from Fira. On edge of Caldera, overlooking sea, volcano. Beach, Lake.
Perivolas Traditional Houses Rates & Policies
- Perivolas Traditional Houses rates are Daily in USD
- Standard: $569-$2,327
- Credit Cards Are Accepted
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
- Meals: Full Breakfast Included
- Deposit Policy: 50% deposit of total amount
- Cancellation Policy: 21 days/50% of total stay
- Restrictions: Bookings for children under 16 not accepted
- Hotel Discounts offered:
- Travel Agents 10.0%
- Airline Personnel 10.0%
Perivolas Traditional Houses Room AmentitiesPerivolas Traditional Houses amenities are in All rooms unless noted otherwise
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Fireplace (working) (some)
- Iron/Ironing Board (some)
- Safe (In Room)
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Car Rental
- Complimentary Coffee
- Complimentary Transportation
- Concierge Services
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Room
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Free Onsite Parking
- Room Service
- Common Area Internet Access (High Speed)
- Akrotiri (12.42 miles)
- Ancient Thira (12.42 miles southeast)
- Volcano (3.10 miles south)
- Health Club
- Health Spa/Massage
- Pool (Outdoor Pool)
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Shopping Mall/Area
- Tennis (Outdoor Tennis)
- Water Skiing
travel42 Review for Perivolas Traditional Houses
Want to read the full
Perivolas Traditional Houses
For access to this review as well as 10,000 others, visit www.travel-42.com
or call 1.866.566.8136 to subscribe.
ocated on the quiet northern end of the island, 300 meters above the Aegean Sea, near Oia's captivating blue-domed church and a 20-minute drive south to the cafes and commotion in Fira, this property competes with nearby Mystique for being the most elegant hotel in Oia, yet it trumps with its indigenous architecture and regional furnishings and handicrafts.
Don't let the name fool you: This is a sophisticated retreat built to impress. This unique hotel is built around a series of centuries-o...
Northstar Travel Media, LLC. travel42.
Hoteliers! Is your listing up to date?
With over 130,000 hotels in our database, no other source compares to our depth of information. Click here
to review and be sure the travel professional knows your hotel’s latest details.